A “helpful” corset guide was posted in the Geneva Daily Times on November 22nd, 1900. It discusses how to choose a properly fitting corset, and through the rhetoric of the article, the stigmas attached to wearing an ill-fitting one. To view the full page, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- (Webinar) Marketing Design to Distribution: Creating effective advertising and getting it out to the world Mar 12 2018
- NY Heritage Seminar Apr 10 2018
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018