A “helpful” corset guide was posted in the Geneva Daily Times on November 22nd, 1900. It discusses how to choose a properly fitting corset, and through the rhetoric of the article, the stigmas attached to wearing an ill-fitting one. To view the full page, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- High School to College Interest Group Meeting Aug 24 2018
- Strategic Planning and Productivity & Running Effective Meetings with Ron Kirsop Aug 31 2018
- Making a Collection Count! Presented by Holly Hibner & Mary Kelly Sep 13 2018