A “helpful” corset guide was posted in the Geneva Daily Times on November 22nd, 1900. It discusses how to choose a properly fitting corset, and through the rhetoric of the article, the stigmas attached to wearing an ill-fitting one. To view the full page, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- You Can't Teach Nice: Retail Management Strategies for Enhanced Library Customer Service May 4 2017
- NNYLN 52nd ANNUAL MEETING May 17 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace May 25 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace and Active Shooter: What Can You Do May 26 2017
- Legal Issues about Copyright, Licensing, and Digital Access Jun 14 2017