The kit consists of the following equipment:
- MacBook Air
- Canon CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner
- External Hard Drive
- Wireless Mouse
- LibreOffice (Office application suite)
- VueScan (Scanning / digitization software for flatbed scanner)
- SnapScan (Scanning / digitization software for book scanner)
- XnConvert (Mass image manipulation / conversion)
- GIMP (Image editing)
- NameChanger (Mass file renamer)
- Zoom.us (Remote assistance software)
Organizations may borrow the ScanKit for up to 6 months after attending a brief, in-person training session at the Network office. During this training session, staff will provide a detailed overview of how to operate the equipment.
Not sure where to start? View our ‘Planning Your First Digitization Project‘ Guide.
Contact the Network to reserve the NNYLN ScanKit today!