Upcoming Tech-Talk Webinars:
- Sep 29: [WEBSITES] HotJar, a Free Tool to Analyze Website Traffic
- Oct 13: [GOOGLE] How to Maximize Your Calendar Experience
- Oct 27: [YOUTUBE] Why, When and How to Use Info Cards & End Screens
Register here using the database access login information below.
- WHAT is TECH-TALk.com?
- WHAT’S IN THE TECH-TALK DATABASE?
- HOW CAN YOU GET TECH-TALK?
- HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
Tech-Talk empowers people (students and professionals) to achieve greater success by delivering easy-to-understand articles, videos, and tips needed to be competitive in today’s hi-tech world.
- Up-to-Date Articles and Videos with fresh ways to use technology at work and communicate with others. New material added weekly.
- Video Demonstrations of technology topics, with closed captioning as an option.
- Topics Categories
include :Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to Google’s G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)… Graphics and Video Creation … Communication Tips and Social Media … and many more.
- Written for Non-Techies, it gives you 1) a new perspective on the subject, 2) fresh ideas for using the feature and 3) an accurate and complete “how to” section.
- NEW articles and videos are added to the Database every week.
How can you benefit?
- Skills with Microsoft Office and interpersonal communications promote promote good relations internally and externally.
- Topics cover tools for tasks information professionals encounter all the time. Improve your handling of graphics, data, and messaging to make a stronger impression.
- You’ll build confidence, competence, and self-reliance, becoming a hero at work using technology … and a reputation for your positive interaction with colleagues.
When you sign up for our Points North Newsletter, you will also receive weekly Tech-Talk emails.
The newest articles show up on the home page which you can get to by clicking here:
- Username: NNYLN
- Password: nnyln13676