🗓️ Upcoming Tech-Talk Webinars (3:00 pm EST):
- (5/11) How to Perfect Your PowerPoint Presentation with Cool New Features
- (5/25) 20+ Glorious and Creative Places to Find Free, Safe and Legal Images
- (6/6) Feel Empowered with These Mobile Phone Techniques
- (6/22) The Secret Power of Pinterest and How You Could Be Using This Tool
🔐 Username: NNYLN | Password: nnyln13676
- WHAT is TECH-TALk.com?
- WHAT’S IN THE TECH-TALK DATABASE?
- HOW CAN YOU GET TECH-TALK?
- HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
Tech-Talk empowers people (students and professionals) to achieve greater success by delivering easy-to-understand articles, videos, and tips needed to be competitive in today’s hi-tech world.
- Up-to-Date Articles and Videos with fresh ways to use technology at work and communicate with others. New material added weekly.
- Video Demonstrations of technology topics, with closed captioning as an option.
- Topics Categories
include :Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to Google’s G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)… Graphics and Video Creation … Communication Tips and Social Media … and many more.
- Written for Non-Techies, it gives you 1) a new perspective on the subject, 2) fresh ideas for using the feature and 3) an accurate and complete “how to” section.
- NEW articles and videos are added to the Database every week.
How can you benefit?
- Skills with Microsoft Office and interpersonal communications promote promote good relations internally and externally.
- Topics cover tools for tasks information professionals encounter all the time. Improve your handling of graphics, data, and messaging to make a stronger impression.
- You’ll build confidence, competence, and self-reliance, becoming a hero at work using technology … and a reputation for your positive interaction with colleagues.
When you sign up for our Points North Newsletter, you can opt-in to receive weekly Tech-Talk emails.
The newest articles show up on the home page which you can get to by clicking here:
- Username: NNYLN
- Password: nnyln13676