In August of 1961 the east German government closed the border between the east and west sectors of Berlin by building the infamous Berlin Wall. It became the symbol of the Cold War. The Plattsburgh-Press Republican discusses the propagandic value the wall held. To read the article from October 23, 1961, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Google Suite Workshop Mar 27 2018
- NY Heritage Seminar Apr 10 2018
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018