In August of 1961 the east German government closed the border between the east and west sectors of Berlin by building the infamous Berlin Wall. It became the symbol of the Cold War. The Plattsburgh-Press Republican discusses the propagandic value the wall held. To read the article from October 23, 1961, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Library Space Planning with Alex Cohen Jul 24 2018
- What the Health? Information Resources for Librarians Aug 10 2018
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- Fall Meeting 2018 Oct 12 2018