In August of 1961 the east German government closed the border between the east and west sectors of Berlin by building the infamous Berlin Wall. It became the symbol of the Cold War. The Plattsburgh-Press Republican discusses the propagandic value the wall held. To read the article from October 23, 1961, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Ask Us 24/7 Training - Watertown, NY Sep 7 2017
- Ask Us 24/7 Training - Potsdam, NY Sep 8 2017
- "Conflict Resolution" & "Building Effective Teams" Sep 22 2017
- NNYLN Fall Meeting Oct 13 2017
- Other Duties as Assigned: Creating Leadership Potential for Staff & Volunteers Oct 27 2017