In August of 1961 the east German government closed the border between the east and west sectors of Berlin by building the infamous Berlin Wall. It became the symbol of the Cold War. The Plattsburgh-Press Republican discusses the propagandic value the wall held. To read the article from October 23, 1961, click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Libraries & Confidentiality: Your Privacy is Our Business with Nancy Greco and Kate Ross Sep 25 2018
- WebJunction Webinar: Literacy and Community-Building for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Sep 27 2018
- NNYLN Fall Meeting 2018 Oct 12 2018
- NCLS: Annual Report for Automated Libraries - Video Conference Oct 16 2018
- NCLS: Simple Strategic Planning - Video Conference Oct 16 2018