Don’t forget to wish your mother a happy Mother’s Day on the 14th of this month. Check out the lovely Mother’s Day poem featured in the Indian Time on May 6th, 1994. You can read the full page, including the fun messages left by children for their mothers by visiting NYS Historic Newspapers here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018
- HS to College - 1st Year Experience Librarian Interest Group Meeting Jun 8 2018
- Preparing for the Unknown: Creating a Library Safety and Preparedness Team with Ben Hogben Jun 22 2018