Don’t forget to wish your mother a happy Mother’s Day on the 14th of this month. Check out the lovely Mother’s Day poem featured in the Indian Time on May 6th, 1994. You can read the full page, including the fun messages left by children for their mothers by visiting NYS Historic Newspapers here.
Events & Continuing Education
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- High School to College Interest Group Meeting Aug 24 2018
- Strategic Planning and Productivity & Running Effective Meetings with Ron Kirsop Aug 31 2018
- Making a Collection Count! Presented by Holly Hibner & Mary Kelly Sep 13 2018