Buffalo’s The Bee put a disclaimer up on its front page warning readers that the articles in this issue are not truthful. In bold lettering, the title instructs all readers to read the disclaimer before reading the rest of the paper. To read more of the paper from March 31, 1944 click here.
Events & Continuing Education
- (Webinar) Marketing Design to Distribution: Creating effective advertising and getting it out to the world Mar 12 2018
- NY Heritage Seminar Apr 10 2018
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018