One Washington Correspondent witnessed and documented the Civil Rights March of 1968. Esther Van Wagoner Tufty describes the many sights, sounds, and people she met that historic day. Click here to read the whole article written in the Ogdensburg Journal in 1968.
Events & Continuing Education
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018
- HS to College - 1st Year Experience Librarian Interest Group Meeting Jun 8 2018
- Preparing for the Unknown: Creating a Library Safety and Preparedness Team with Ben Hogben Jun 22 2018