One Washington Correspondent witnessed and documented the Civil Rights March of 1968. Esther Van Wagoner Tufty describes the many sights, sounds, and people she met that historic day. Click here to read the whole article written in the Ogdensburg Journal in 1968.
Events & Continuing Education
- You Can't Teach Nice: Retail Management Strategies for Enhanced Library Customer Service May 4 2017
- NNYLN 52nd ANNUAL MEETING May 17 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace May 25 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace and Active Shooter: What Can You Do May 26 2017
- Legal Issues about Copyright, Licensing, and Digital Access Jun 14 2017