One Washington Correspondent witnessed and documented the Civil Rights March of 1968. Esther Van Wagoner Tufty describes the many sights, sounds, and people she met that historic day. Click here to read the whole article written in the Ogdensburg Journal in 1968.
Events & Continuing Education
- Ask Us 24/7 Training - Watertown, NY Sep 7 2017
- Ask Us 24/7 Training - Potsdam, NY Sep 8 2017
- "Conflict Resolution" & "Building Effective Teams" Sep 22 2017
- NNYLN Fall Meeting Oct 13 2017
- Other Duties as Assigned: Creating Leadership Potential for Staff & Volunteers Oct 27 2017