One Washington Correspondent witnessed and documented the Civil Rights March of 1968. Esther Van Wagoner Tufty describes the many sights, sounds, and people she met that historic day. Click here to read the whole article written in the Ogdensburg Journal in 1968.
Events & Continuing Education
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- High School to College Interest Group Meeting Aug 24 2018
- Strategic Planning and Productivity & Running Effective Meetings with Ron Kirsop Aug 31 2018
- Making a Collection Count! Presented by Holly Hibner & Mary Kelly Sep 13 2018