New Year’s resolutions, omens, and traditions abound. Ever wonder what would happen if you were a Babylonian King during the new year’s festival? Or what traditions the Scottish have for their new year? Click here to read the whole article written for the Cazenovia Republican in December of 1983.
Events & Continuing Education
- You Can't Teach Nice: Retail Management Strategies for Enhanced Library Customer Service May 4 2017
- NNYLN 52nd ANNUAL MEETING May 17 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace May 25 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace and Active Shooter: What Can You Do May 26 2017
- Legal Issues about Copyright, Licensing, and Digital Access Jun 14 2017