The Titanic wreck was found seventy-three years after it sunk to the bottom of the North Atlantic floor. The Journal on October 29th, 1987 discusses the treasures discovered on the sunken ship. To read about what they unearthed, check out the full article here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Library Space Planning with Alex Cohen Jul 24 2018
- What the Health? Information Resources for Librarians Aug 10 2018
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- Fall Meeting 2018 Oct 12 2018