The Titanic wreck was found seventy-three years after it sunk to the bottom of the North Atlantic floor. The Journal on October 29th, 1987 discusses the treasures discovered on the sunken ship. To read about what they unearthed, check out the full article here.
Events & Continuing Education
- Mid-Year First Year Experience Librarian Meeting Jan 19 2018
- (Webinar) DueNorth Morning Information Session Feb 6 2018
- (Webinar) DueNorth Afternoon Information Session Feb 7 2018
- (Webinar) Funding Campaigns for Small & Midsize Rural Libraries Feb 15 2018
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018