A page in The Ogdensburg Advance and St. Lawrence Sunday Democrat reminds those who oppose the prohibition to vote to end it within the nation. On December 5, 1933 the 21st amendment was ratified and ultimately ended the prohibition of alcohol. Click here to read more.
Events & Continuing Education
- Online Searching and the ‘Net: What's New in 2017 Apr 20 2017
- You Can't Teach Nice: Retail Management Strategies for Enhanced Library Customer Service May 4 2017
- NNYLN 52nd ANNUAL MEETING May 17 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace May 25 2017
- Safety, Security, & Self-Defense for the Workplace and Active Shooter: What Can You Do May 26 2017