A page in The Ogdensburg Advance and St. Lawrence Sunday Democrat reminds those who oppose the prohibition to vote to end it within the nation. On December 5, 1933 the 21st amendment was ratified and ultimately ended the prohibition of alcohol. Click here to read more.
Events & Continuing Education
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018
- HS to College - 1st Year Experience Librarian Interest Group Meeting Jun 8 2018
- Preparing for the Unknown: Creating a Library Safety and Preparedness Team with Ben Hogben Jun 22 2018