A page in The Ogdensburg Advance and St. Lawrence Sunday Democrat reminds those who oppose the prohibition to vote to end it within the nation. On December 5, 1933 the 21st amendment was ratified and ultimately ended the prohibition of alcohol. Click here to read more.
Events & Continuing Education
- NCLS: Update on changes to the NYS Commissioner's Regulation 90.2 - Minimum Standards for Public Libraries - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- NCLS: Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them - Video Conference Aug 21 2018
- High School to College Interest Group Meeting Aug 24 2018
- Strategic Planning and Productivity & Running Effective Meetings with Ron Kirsop Aug 31 2018
- Making a Collection Count! Presented by Holly Hibner & Mary Kelly Sep 13 2018