A page in The Ogdensburg Advance and St. Lawrence Sunday Democrat reminds those who oppose the prohibition to vote to end it within the nation. On December 5, 1933 the 21st amendment was ratified and ultimately ended the prohibition of alcohol. Click here to read more.
Events & Continuing Education
- (Webinar) Marketing Design to Distribution: Creating effective advertising and getting it out to the world Mar 12 2018
- NY Heritage Seminar Apr 10 2018
- Red Flag! Identifying Preservation Needs While Processing Collections Apr 25 2018
- NNYLN Annual Meeting May 17 2018
- Team Building Workshop with Ron Kirsop and Amanda Travis Jun 4 2018