Date(s) - Oct 13 2017
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
JOIN OTHER MEMBERS OF THE NORTHERN NEW YORK LIBRARY COMMUNITY!
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Continental breakfast and registration
- 9:30 AM – 12 PM: *Technology Innovation Grants/Digitization Grants/*Professional Development Grants: Learn what your colleagues have accomplished with NNYLN grant funds through flash presentations by grant recipients.
- Noon – 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM: TBD
There is no charge to attend the Fall Meeting, but we do ask that you register for the event. Click here for more information about Hotel Saranac.
*Technology Innovation Grants/Digitization Grants Recipients:
- Canton Free Library, Canton, NY: “Lifetime Subscription to Mango Languages”
- Crumb Library at SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam, NY: “2 Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printers with 3D Scanner”
- Feinberg Library at SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, NY: “Building a Digital Scholarship Infrastructure for Teaching ad Learning”
- Massena Public Library, Massena, NY: “Library Screening Room”
- Thousand Islands Arts Center/Hand-Weaving Museum, Clayton, NY: “Digitizing of Hand-Weaving Collections”
- Ticonderoga Historical Society, Ticonderoga, NY: “Select Digitization of the Burt Loescher Collection on Rogers’ Rangers in the French and Indian War”
*Professional Development Grant Recipients:
- Betsy Brooks: COSUGI Conference 2017
- Meghan Davison: EDA 640: School Business Administration
- Elaine Dunne:Association for Rural and Small Libraries Conference
- Connie Holberg: ACRL 2017
- Penny Kerfien: Association for Rural and Small Libraries Conference
- Sarah Sachs: UKLA International Conference