Dannemora Free Library is in search of a new library director. The director is responsible for the direct oversight of the library’s daily operations, servicing a community of less than 5,000.
Daily objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Collection development and acquisition
- Reference services
- Maintenance of the library facility and services
- Planning and initiating related programming
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of library techniques
- Ability to carry out library policy
- Ability to tend to patrons’ needs efficiently
- Technology skills, including social media experience
- Administrative experience is preferred
This is a part-time position of 21 hours per week and a starting salary of $15 per hour. Applicants must hold a minimum of an associate’s degree to qualify.
Interested applicants are asked to send a letter of interest, a resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post expires on Tuesday November 30th, 2021