NNYLN Outstanding Student Worker Award
Outstanding Student Worker Award recipients should exhibit these characteristics:
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Outstanding Patron Service Skills and Colleague Interaction
- Strong Leadership Among Peers
- Interest and Initiative
Awardees will be presented with a $25 gift certificate and a certificate suitable for mention on resumes.
Nominating organization should be a Network member. Limit 1 (one) award per organization. Participating members should submit their nomination by April 30, 2020.
NNYLN Award for Excellence in Library Service
Established in 1991, the NNYLN Award for Excellence in Library Service is intended to recognize outstanding contributions in the following areas:
- Supporting open access to information for all.
- Encouraging reading and creation of incentives for the greater use of library materials.
- Enhancing and expanding library services to the community.
- Strengthening the library’s role and position in the community, including the community as a city or town, school, college or university, or a company, corporation, or institution.
- Promoting interlibrary cooperation and sharing.
Any staff member of any library in the Network’s service area is eligible to receive this prestigious award.
Visit the awards page to view past recipients. Nominations are due by Friday, April 10, 2020. The winner will be announced at the Annual Meeting on May 7th at the Wild Center in Tupper Lake.
Post expires on Thursday April 30th, 2020